Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentines Day :-)

Valentines day this year was filled with lots of love :-) The hubs and I started our day with brunch at Porter Valley country club, then headed to see the movie Valentines Day at the arclight (my choice of movie of course :-) ), and then headed back home. At home I was treated to an evening of just sitting on the couch while my amazing husband cooked me a very romantic candlelight dinner. I must say it was DELICIOUS! :-) The man can cook! :-)

At some point that day I realized that this would be our last Valentines day just the two of us, so I was determine to enjoy every last second of it. :-) Next Valentines Day will be about the love we have for each other, but also the love for our daughter....and I can't wait to share that with her! :-)

Of course the hubs never fails to impress me with an amazing thoughtful gift that he knew I would love. This year he gave me some Photoshop goodies that I had been drooling over for a while. :-) I love them sooo much and they have completely reignited my fire for taking pics! :-) Here are some old pics from this past summer, but with some new tricks :-) Enjoy!









Until next time,
-Me :-)

No comments: