Friday, January 25, 2008

**The search for "The Dress"**

First of all, so sorry that I have been lacking on the posting. This past week has been a week of craziness!!! But it's Friday and all I can say is Thank God It's Friday!!! I am very ready for this weekend to begin! You would think that it would consist of tons of relaxing....wrong!

I am officially on the hunt for "The Dress". That's right, my wedding dress. Let me just explain something to everyone. I thought that I was going to try dresses on and then there was going to be a moment when the heavens part and I can hear the angels singing and God telling me, "Andrea, this is THE DRESS!!". However, it hasn't happened. :-( And I've been told by other brides, that they didn't have that moment either. So I'm still on the hunt. I've dragged my poor mom to 5+ stores to joyfully sit there while I dive into these dresses and come out of the dressing room and prance around in front of her in the hopes of hearing the heavens part. And unfortunately, nothing yet.

Now, it's not that I haven't found a dress that I like. Totally the opposite! I fall in love with every single dress that I try on! I mean, how can you NOT feel pretty in a wedding dress?!?!? I love them all. So now I've come to complete and utter confusion. I don't know which one I want. So once again, this weekend, I will drag my mom to 4+ different bridal shops in search for "The Dress"! :-) What are moms for huh??? She loves it though. I just hope and pray and that I will be able to share in my own daughters hunt for her dress. And like my wonderful mother has done, tell her to try on dresses that she absolutely "knows" that she is not going to like, and smile as she tries it on and falls in love with that one over every other one that she has tried on. :-) Yup that's right guys, the two dresses that I have narrowed it down to (so far!), have both been suggestions of my mom. And I couldn't love her more for it!

So we're off to another fun filled wedding weekend. It's so nice to be David and just have to pick a tuxedo to wear. Oh but I'm enjoying every single second of trying on a million dresses. :-) I mean I'll never be able to do it again in my life! So I'm living up every moment of it!

So this weekend when you guys are relaxing and enjoying staying in while it's pouring rain outside. Just imagine Andrea & Betty Rosso running around town looking for "The Dress".
Just another tid bit in our lives....
-Me :-)

1 comment:

Christie Wilson (Grummons) said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE DRESS!!!! I can't believe you have left me hanging on it! OK, I can, but I'm DYING of suspense over here!!! :) 3 more days!!!!!