Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Eagle Has Landed...

Hi guys. Today is the day! Nothing big for you guys :-). It's just that David comes home today. For those of you that don't know what David does, well let me fill you in. David is a writer/producer/director of films. Yup that's my fiance! :-) Anyways, he's in the process of finishing up his second feature film right now: "No Bad Days" (check out the website: http://www.nobaddaysmovie.com/) (how's that for pushing my fiance's work! :-)). Anyways, on to the point of the post, he has been in Cancun doing pick up shoots since Sunday morning. And well today is the day he comes home! Woohoo!

I must say that I do enjoy our time alone. I think it helps us relfect on each other and our relationship and helps us miss each other and appreciate each other so much more when we re-unite. And these past five days have been good and fun. I've gotten a lot of fun wedding obsessed researching and planning, oh no wait, what I meant was that I've gotten a lot of cooking, cleaning and organizing done! :-) But I am DEFINITELY ready for him to come home!

So baby.....say bye bye to and say hello to
Just another little tid bit in the life of Andrea!
-Me :-)

No comments: