Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New to the blogging world....

Hey guys,

So this is my first official post. I say this because the thing that is below was not supposed to be my first post. I haven't totally figured this whole page out yet, and that was supposed to be on the actual page. So anyways, this is my first post!

Hi! I'm Andrea! Most of you know me as "Andrea" (pronounced in Spanish), some of you know me as Drea, and some of you know me as David's girlfriend: Andrea. :-) Either way, hi and welcome.

I created this blog, well one because I like to talk a lot and if I don't write some of it down I may potentially drive my fiance insane :-), and well two because what better way to let everyone know what is going on in our lives than this! Day to day our lives continue to get crazier and crazier and we lose touch with people and tend to forget to update people on what is going on. And well now, people can take a peak whenever they are bored and really want to know what is going on in the lives of Andrea and David.

Which takes me to the next intro, David, my FIANCE! Yup you heard me write, the man WANTS to marry me! LOL! :-) David and I have been together for almost one year, and I would say that it's been the best year of my life! More on him to come in later posts but here is a nice little visual of him. :-)

I have a great life! As my title says, its beautifully chaotic. What does that mean?? Exactly what is says, it can be VERY chaotic at times, but it's oh so beautiful! I have the best friends a girl could ask for! And most of all, I have the VERY BEST family I could ever ask for. We are from Argentina, and that's all I have to say. :-) I love them. We are loud, funny and we eat all the time. And I wouldn't trade them for the world!
Ok guys, for now I think that is good for my "first post". :-) Thanks for reading and see you guys soon for my insights on my life! :-) Love you all!
-Me :-)

1 comment:

Christie Wilson (Grummons) said...

This is SO COOL, Drea!! It totally IS your year!! And what an amazing one it will be! Can't wait!!! :-)