Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wes Poland: Music Shoot

My second assignment in class is labeled, "Portrait of a Rock Star". The assignment is exactly what the title says...make a portrait of a rock star. The picture should talk to my audience and give the feel of an iconic musician.

Of course only one person came to mind when the professor handed this assignment out. Wes Poland. I've met Wes the night that David and I became....well David and I. :-) From the first moment I met Wes I knew he was an important part of David's life. Wes is an up and coming musician well on the road to stardom. He has some songs in the making and I have no doubt that he will go places in his career! And I want to be there when he does! :-)

Wes was totally into helping me with this project from the moment I asked him. We drove all over town with a car full of props and trunk full of clothes to get the perfect shot. We had so much fun trying different stuff out and talking non sense the whole time. :-)

Wes - thank you soooo much for doing this shoot for me! You were such a trooper through the whole thing! Thank you for being so patient with me and being my little dress up doll and model for the day! Remember the little people when you are on that Grammy stage! :-)















Until next time,
-Me :-)

No comments: