Friday, March 20, 2009

Tatiana Mia Rosso: A Day At The Park

Tatiana Mia Rosso. My brother's daughter. The first baby on his side of the family and the first baby on my sister-in-law's side of the family. With that said, you can just begin to imagine how spoiled the little stinker is. She is my niece but she is also my Goddaughter. My first and only Godchild, but I take the job very seriously. :-) She is 19 1/2 months old and she has more of a personality than some 30 year olds that I know! :-) She never fails to melt my heart with that little smile and laugh of hers. A couple of weekends ago David and I went to spend the day at the park with my brother, sister-in-law and Tati.

Tati - I love you with all my heart. I'm so proud to call you my Goddaughter and I look forward to many many years of pictures and smiles with you. I hope that one day when you are old enough to read this you aren't totally sick of me taking millions of pictures of you. :-)

Tatiana Mia Rosso. My Niece. The Diva.


Goddaughter and Godmother


Sliding her worries away.


Precious Angel.


Pucker up


Mother and Daughter





The love of a mother


Tio and Tia Murphy :-) (Taken by my brother Ariel on my camera)


Until the next time,
-Me :-)

No comments: