Friday, February 13, 2009

Back to the homework days :-)

Started school this week. Very wierd to be back on that campus, being such a different person. Last time I stepped foot on that campus I was 21...and oh so naive. My life was in such a different place...making it such a different experience. When you are that age and in the prime time of having fun...you could care less if you are late for class, if don't go to class, if you pay attention in class, and basically you just want to survive the class and make it out alive and with a passing grade. It's so different now. I want to be there, I want to do good, I want to learn anything and everything that I can.

Looks like the semester will bring me some very very good challenges that hopefully will make me become good at photography. At least that is my hope. I just know that every time I start snapping away at that camera I have a huge smile on my face and I feel at home...I feel like it's something that I LOVE doing and can't get enough of.

Well I'll keep you guys updated. Until then just wanted to let you guys know that I've started using my Flickr account to upload my pictures. Feel free to take a look and comment :-)

Until the next time,
-Me

No comments: